Issue: game runs and plays with audio and input but no visuals
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
i can launch a game and it runs and plays audio but displays no visual
- Operating System: MacOS Catalina
- CPU: 1.8 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 6000 1536 MB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): citra nightly 1413
- Game: all
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping. citra_log.txt (150.6 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1413 HEAD-5d502df
OpenGL Vendor Intel Inc.
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 6000
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
this didnt fix the issue is there anything else i can try?
no ive tried all games that i own it was working perfectly pefore the new update
Hm, can you try bisect the issue? You can find older builds here: https://github.com/citra-emu/citra-nightly/releases
did you try turning off disk shader cache has issues with Macs
PS. mine works with Canary build 1549