When playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire i accidentally pressed the key " | " on the keyboard and the game stop. But if i keep the key pushed in the game will run at 25% speed and 5 fps
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: AMD Radeon R7 7700k
- GPU: NVidida Geforce GTX 1050
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1444
- Game: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296citra_log.txt (1.5 MB)
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1444 HEAD-25ebf03
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce GTX 1050/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 432.00
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.