Im trying to run etrian odyssey nexus and it’s stuck on trying to create a save
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600
- GPU: M237WA on Radeon RX 580 Series
- Citra Version (found in title bar): citra canary 1754
- Game: Etrian Odyssey Nexus (EUR)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (13.6 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1754 HEAD-0ef6ba8
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-Core Processor
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer Radeon RX 580 Series
GPU Driver Version 26.20.12001.11014
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
enabling accurate multiplication does nothing to the problem stated on OP
it’s working now, thanks for the help.
can someone close the thread?
How did you get the game to run? I’m also stuck on the same screen?