* Game: Super street fighter 4 3d edition

I don’t understand about the citra_log.txt you mentioned it says upload then drag and drop into support post as a file attachment where do you upload to what and drag and drop to what support post.thank you for your time on this problem.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

here is the picture log generated by citra for super street fighter 4 3d edition,

if it’s the same as what you told me tell what does it mean by uploading and drag and drop to a support post thank you.

Go to the bot’s link and follow the steps to generate the log file. Then simply drag that file into the reply window.

citra_log.txt (57.1 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

citra_log.txt (43.5 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Build 21.20.16.4550

This driver is outdated(it’s from 2016). What is your CPU(whole model name)?

My CPU is=Intel Core i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30GHz

Try follow this guide: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-install-intel-graphics-windows-dch-drivers-windows-10