GameCube Controller stops working after a while

So while I play games in Yuzu with a GameCube controller, the controller suddenly stops working after 5-10 minutes (happens quicker if I don’t press anything for a while). I’m using the official Wii U adapter for the GCC, and using the native input in Yuzu (I know that this is a recent implementation). Is this a problem on my end, or with the code itself?

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

I’m asking the developer of the feature, I’ll respond here once I get something.

Bumping this in case it was forgotten (sorry if bumping is not allowed lol).

I’m sorry I just got around to seeing this. There shouldn’t be anything causing disconnects internally with the code. I’d suggest checking your cables, particularly the black one, and try a different USB port.

It sounds like the adapter disconnects and reconnects, but unfortunately we don’t have support for “hotplug” yet. So if the adapter disconnects during gameplay, you have to relaunch yuzu completely to reconnect to the adapter.

I hope this helps.

Okay, so I’ve tried all my USB ports (including the back of course). It still “disconnects”. I even have USB selective suspend off (if that does anything for this situation). I do often restart Yuzu to reconnect the adapter, but it is quite frustrating to do.
Could this be a Ryzen problem? In Dolphin/Ishiiruka Dolphin, Ryzen CPUs/APUs struggle with reading inputs (or something similar) from the adapter, and can sometimes be fixed by plugging it in the right USB port (which I did).

It could be a motherboard problem, can you confirm with the latest BIOS version?

I have the latest BIOS flashed. Is there perhaps a setting I need to turn on or off? (using a Gigabyte motherboard).

I can only think of any of the low power settings for USB, but that’s too far fetched.