When using a gamepad in Citra, it seems as if Citra handles the inputs from the left and right analog sticks as just 8 directions, rather than gradually changing direction like the 3DS’s circle pad does. This leads to very choppy movement in games that require much precision, like Zelda A Link Between Worlds and even Zelda Majora’s Mask 3D to some extent. I do not know if this is a bug, or if it hasn’t been implemented yet. Either way, I could not find any topics regarding this issue on the forums so I’ll post this anyway.
- Operating System:
- Windows 10 64-bit
- NVIDIA GTX 970
- Intel Core i7-4790K Stock
- Citra Version (found in title bar):
- Citra HEAD-16302ea
- Zelda Majora’s Mask 3D
- Zelda A Link Between Worlds
- Xbox One Wireless Controller V2 (Bluetooth)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
This issue is difficult to show a screenshot of, but it is very noticeable when you play the game with a gamepad. I’ll try to upload a GIF or a video if someone asks for it.
Thanks in advance!