Issue: I cant load any games, it keeps on crashing
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
for some reason, when i try to play a game (literally any game), citra just keeps on saying “cirta_qt has stopped working”. I tried to install an earlier version of citra (citra 1050), but its still the same problem, i even tried to uninstall and install it again, but still, it kept on crashing
whats even more weird it that citra worked on my laptop two weeks ago, what happened?
- Operating System: 64-Bit
- CPU: intel core i5 8th gen
- GPU: dont know what that is…
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1100
- Game: literally any game (majoras mask, super smash bros 3ds, super mario 3d land, etc.)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: