My games seem to continuously change color pallets
- Operating System: windows 8.1
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-3130M CU @ 2.60GHz 2.60 GHz
- GPU: ???
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1285
- Game: kirby triple deluxe usa
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
i did ._. this is my first time here. is this just a regular thing?
Download and install the latest driver available for your GPU from Intel’s website. also disable ‘Enable Hardware Shader’ and/or enable/disable ‘Accurate Multiplication’ and ‘Accurate Geometry Shader’.
i tried this but neither worked. i looked back at my log and it seems like the shade is changing as if its in an infinite loop. Is this bug or is what I said completely off.
Did you update your GPU driver?