After updating to Canary 2593 from 2575 all games crash with Custome textures enabled
- Operating System: MacOS Ventura 13.4.1 (c)
- CPU: 1.6 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5
- GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 617 1536 MB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 2593
- Game: Dragon Quest VIII, Dragon Quest VII, Zelda
citra_log.txt (246.8 KB)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 2593 HEAD-e92e3db
Operating System macOS Ventura (13.4)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8210Y CPU @ 1.60GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API Unknown (?)
Graphics Renderer ?
GPU Driver Version ?
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
Disable all cheat codes, then restart the emulation (otherwise they remain active). Now try your game again. If the issue persists, upload a new log file.