citra_log.txt.old.txt (1.0 KB)
Issue: The games did not run
So apparently, when I tried to play my games, Citra did not run at all. It still runs when I start it though.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Unknown
- GPU: Unknown
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra 2002 Nightly
- Game: Super Smash Bros. for 3DS, Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Super Mario 3D Land.
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File
No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open citra again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen citra.
For more information, see How to Upload the Log File
The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:
- Open Citra, then go to
File>Open Citra Folder (Citra>Open Citra Folder if on MacOS) and open up the
log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close Citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart Citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
- Now upload the log file in this chat.