When loading a save state in Citra, my games (Pokémon Y & Omega Ruby) don’t work anymore. I have audio, but the game itself won’t do anything. Also, before this, Citra was running really slow (5 to 15 FPS) and was hardly playable.
- Operating System: MacOS Catalina
- CPU: 2,2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
- GPU: Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1588
- Game: Pokémon Y, Pokémon Omega Ruby & Pokémon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (34.5 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: