When I open a Rom nothing happens for a few seconds and then citra closes.
Happens with nightly and canary
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
- CPU: Ryzen 5600g
- GPU: Vega 7
- Citra Version (found in title bar): nightly 1758, canary 2100
- Game: all I tested, Zelda Oot 3d, Majoras Mask 3D, Zelda: Link between worlds
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (23.0 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1758 HEAD-b5ac9e4
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 5600G with Radeon Graphics | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer AMD Radeon(TM) Graphics
GPU Driver Version 184.108.40.206725
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
Download Citra Canary. “Adrenalin 22.7.1” drivers don’t work properly with citra nightly(Closes) but greatly increase performance in citra canary
I now downloaded the recent 2229 version of canary and now it works, thanks.
Do you know why it didn’t work with canary 2100?
Canary contains new features/fixes that require more testing before they are merged into the Nightly build. So because the new AMD driver required a fix, only the most recent Canary builds are built with the fix. Older Canary builds simply didn’t have the fix yet.