unable to run graphics properly.
- Operating System: win 7
- CPU: i5-3210M 2.5gHz
- GPU: geForce 610M
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra nightly 1580
- Game: Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (16.3 KB)
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1580 HEAD-c4a4b40
Operating System Windows 7 SP 1 (6.1)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
GPU Driver Version 18.104.22.16829
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics-Drivers
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
GPU Driver Version: 22.214.171.12429
This driver is outdated, you need to update.
win64_126.96.36.19929.zip from https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29473/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-33-?product=81499
direct link: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/29473/a08/win64_188.8.131.5229.zip
then follow this guide to install it: https://www.howtogeek.com/343287/how-to-fix-the-driver-being-installed-is-not-validated-for-this-computer-on-intel-computers/
Since you have an old GPU which can randomly crash due to a driver bug you might need to use Nightly 1392 until you upgrade your computer as it is the last build before the Split Presentation Thread change: https://github.com/citra-emu/citra-nightly/releases/tag/nightly-1392
Thanks a lot, it helps and is running fine now. Really appreciate it.