Citra used to run well but recently the games don’t run anymore I have tired both versions after loading shaders the game don’t start . This issue has begun after i updated it. Please share any solution to this.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 15063)
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-3320M CPU @ 2.60GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.6GHz
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics 4000
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1762 and Citra Nightly 1554
- Game: All Pokemon USUM,ORAS,XY Mystery Dungeon Fire Emblem SOV, Fates SE, Awakening,
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (413.7 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1554 HEAD-7625306
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3320M CPU @ 2.60GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.4358
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics-Drivers
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
It was running fine for quite sometime this issue has started just after i updated to latest version.
GPU Driver Version: Build 10.18.10.4358
This driver is outdated, you need to update.
win64_184.108.40.20629.zip from https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29473/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-33-?product=64896
direct link: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/29473/a08/win64_220.127.116.1129.zip
then follow this guide to install it: https://www.howtogeek.com/343287/how-to-fix-the-driver-being-installed-is-not-validated-for-this-computer-on-intel-computers/
Also do this:
- Open Citra then go to
File->Open Citra Folder
shaders folder then delete the
opengl folder if it’s there
Emulation->Configure... then click on
Graphics on the left
- Click on the
Advanced tab and turn on
Disk Shader Cache currently has a bug when
Accurate Multiplication is turned off causing it to slowly load all shaders from zero every time you start the game and makes the precompiled cache extrememly large + the RAM usage skyrockets until you crash.
It has become a lot better but still crashes after sometime