No matter what settings I change, on multiple games I used to play just fine on here are now only running at 25% speed/~17fps. Are there any settings I need to change?
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel i9-9900k
- GPU: ASUS TUF RTX 3090
- Citra Version (found in title bar):Citra Canary 1956
- Game: Bravely Default
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (45.2 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1956 HEAD-7a60d46
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 465.89
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- The CPU Clock percentage is not 100%. You may experience unexpected game speed.
- LLE Audio is designed for debugging purposes. Using this option will slow down your game. Try changing to HLE audio.
- You are using open source system files for Mii data. This will appear as your Mii having broken graphics, but will not affect the stability of the game. In order to resolve this, please refer to our guide on dumping system files. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-system-archives-and-the-shared-fonts-from-a-3ds-console/