Games run slow when using Xbox One controller with bluetooth

Hey Community,

since i updated my Yuzu EA to 802 my games run very slow when i use my xbox one controller. When the controller turned off, my games run without problems at 60 fps, but when i turned the controller on the fps drops to 3-10 fps. Until Yuzu 793 it runs perfectly, 794-802 i don´t played anything, so maybe the issue was before 802.

My bluetooth drivers are up to date.

Anyone else has this issue? How do you fix that?

My system:

Intel Core i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz
GeForce GTX 1660 Ti with Max-Q Design
16GB DDR4 RAM
Windows 10 2004 with newest updates

Greets

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Update again, we solved the performance regression.

Hi.I am using Patreon version 805. Thanks for your quick answer but, at least for me, the update didn´t solve the same problem reported by Bloody666X. I have a XBox One and 8Bitdo Pro. Both connected by Bluetooth. When I turn them off the emulation speed goes back to normal. Good to know at least that was related to the gamepad controller and not a recent driver update.

Log link https://www.pastebin.com/jTNSVtic

We are still on it, seems like we only solved it for some cases. Thanks for the report.

We have a problem with rumble and wireless xbox controllers, we’re on it, but for now, play wired.