Games won't launch on Yuzu

So i had an older nvida card games where launching fine (althrough slow and dropped frames) recently swapped out for a amd 5600xt and now games fails to load everytime. They Crash almost immediately sometimes I hear audio for a brief second. I changed off OpenGL and tried everything I can think of.

Any help is appreciated.
yuzu_log.txt (74.2 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                               yuzu 1131
Operating System                             Windows 10 Version 21H2 (Build 19044.1889)
CPU                                          Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                 Vulkan 1.3.212
Graphics Renderer                            Radeon RX 5500
GPU Driver Version                           AMD proprietary driver 2.0.226
CPU Accuracy                                 Unsafe
GPU Accuracy                                 High
Docked Mode                                  [x]
CPU Multicore                                [x]
Async GPU                                    [x]
Async Shaders                                [ ]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a human moderator to assist.

I would like to add if I switch to openGL they seem to work and launch fine…But I was under assumption Vulkan worked better for AMD cards?

Please stick to auto cpu accuracy and consider trying to reinstall your gpu driver.

Setting a larger windows pagefile can also be to your benefit

Thanks I realized last night I accidentally installed the pro driver software for video editors. Once I installed correct driver all was well. This can be closed

Got to say the enhancement with the amd built in super scaling support is crazy good. Glad I replaced my aging nvidia. With a slightly used 5600xt. Switch games never looked so good!

1 Like