~2 weeks ago everything used to work fine, but today every time i try to open any game it loads, works for 1-3s (I can hear the music and see the title screen) and then citra freezes, I’m forced to close it via task manager. I tried changing graphic settings, resetting settings, updating citra, reinstalling, installing previous versions but nothing seems to work.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- CPU: 2.60GHz Intel® Core™ i5-3230M
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics 4000
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1415
- Game: Every pokemon game
citra_log.txt (42.3 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1415 HEAD-eb0364d
OpenGL Vendor Intel
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.4358
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics-Drivers
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Updated my graphics driver, game works fine now. Thanks for the help bot!