General issue with the emulator

Issue:
So, I’ve been having this problem after solving another one I had with my GPU, which I contacted Asus for a solution and it worked. As you can see from the screenshot, the emulator is now able to work, but it just shows the upper left corner of the game screen. This happens with all the games and I haven’t touched any setting, so I don’t know what this could be. Some advices you could give me, please?

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 7
  • CPU: Intel Core i5 3317
  • GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly #967
  • Game: Prof. Layton vs Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Pokemon Ultra Sun
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (19.0 KB)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Download and install the latest driver for your GPU from the manufacturer website.

I contacted Asus for that. With what I had before the game didn’t even start and now it does, but it just shows me that

still, this driver version is too outdated, download from the intel website.

I can’t update, because when I try the installation program just tells me that it’s not compatible

try these driver utilities:

Alright, what next? If I try to look for an update, the system won’t find it, I already tried

well the best you can do on citra is to disable ‘Enable Hardware Shader’ (which you would need to do either way because of a problem with intel GPU, on some games)

I did disable it, I tried the debugger too

Citra requires updated drivers to work properly, i suggest you ask for help on how to install the latest driver for your GPU on a tech support forum.