So, I’ve been having this problem after solving another one I had with my GPU, which I contacted Asus for a solution and it worked. As you can see from the screenshot, the emulator is now able to work, but it just shows the upper left corner of the game screen. This happens with all the games and I haven’t touched any setting, so I don’t know what this could be. Some advices you could give me, please?
- Operating System: Windows 7
- CPU: Intel Core i5 3317
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly #967
- Game: Prof. Layton vs Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (19.0 KB)