Generate 2 console id on same mac

Hello, I want to generate 2 separate console ID on the same pc.
I find the solution for windows, but it’s different for mac
I tried to copy the contents of the user directory to the other folder and it doesn’t work, so I don’t really know what to do now.

So can you help me please ?
Thanks

citra_log.txt (4.6 KB)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

It’s the same, only the folder location for the user directory is different. Details here:

Do I have to name my folder created “user” in the second folder of citra even if I’m french and my mac is in french ? (For the user directory, it’s not “Users” but “Utilisateurs”, I don’t know if there is a link)

Yes you have to name it “user”.

Hello,
Sorry for the delay, unfortunately still not working, and I don’t understand why.
Sorry to insist but I would really want that it works and I don’t really understand anything about that.
How can I show you what I have done to verify that I did well everything ?
Thank you for having taken time to help me.

You should have 2 copies of the Citra folder. One of them should have a subfolder named “user” inside. Open “citra-qt.exe” from both. Regenerate console ID on both.

There is no citra-qt.exe
This is for mac. I confused

Download a standalone build at the download page, click on “Manual download” then on the Apple icon for either Nightly or Canary (your preference).

Extract it somewhere, e.g your Desktop. citra-qt should be in \citra-qt.app\Contents\MacOS\
It has no .exe because that is Windows :stuck_out_tongue: