Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
When i try to load up pokemon ultra moon it just won’t let me open the game.
- Operating System: Windows 11 Home
- CPU: 11th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i3-1125G4 @ 2.00GHz 2.00 GHz
- GPU: Intel(R) UHD Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 2646
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Moon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (50.2 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 2646 HEAD-a434dc3
Operating System Windows 11 Version 22H2 (Build 22621.2361)
CPU 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-1125G4 @ 2.00GHz | AVX512 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) UHD Graphics
GPU Driver Version 220.127.116.1132
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
- The ROM you are attempting to run is corrupted. Look here for instructions on how to properly dump ROMs from your 3DS. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-installed-titles/