Glitchy Patches and Slow Loading Cutscenes in Pokemon games - Help!

Issue: Dark glitchy patches on pokemon and characters and slow loading battles and cutscenes

So, I’m facing exactly what it says on the title, on both Omega Ruby (except the slow loading time) and X.

I just noticed this happening on X for the first time today though battles and cutscenes and whatever that involved screen transitions loading slowly, has been happening since I downloaded the game last week. Omega Ruby was fine in this regard until it too started displaying the weird glitchy patches in battles though less severe than in X.

I even updated Citra Nightly 1463 today and still the issue hasn’t been fixed. Please help! And thank you in advance.

Here’s the log: citra_log.txt (156.9 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1463 HEAD-3b1b8b7
OpenGL Vendor                                 Intel
OpenGL Renderer                               Intel(R) HD Graphics 520
OpenGL Version                                3.3.0
GPU Driver Version                            25.20.100.6518
Enable Hardware Renderer                      [x]
Enable Hardware Shader                        [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders             null
Enable Shader JIT                             [x]
Enable Vsync                                  null
System Region                                 -1

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.

How do I enable that, please?

Edit: I found the option…let me try and see if it fixes the problem

Edit 2: Well, it seemed to have fixed the dark patches on the characters, but the slow loading scenes in Pokemon X still prevail

Hello your problems is similiar to me but i can’t fix it, can you show me how to fix it ?
and will you help me overcome my other problems ? Citra immediately closes after the game freeze

I have replied to your comment in your own thread. Please see it there, good luck!

Thanks a lot ! but my problems still not fixed :frowning:

i have the same problem! support please