Good build for Fire Emblem: Fates?

So, I’ve been playing Fire Emblem: Fates on Citra for a while now, made some decent progress in the Revelations path. Cutscenes and map overview are all running at 60 FPS most of the time, but battles and scenes with character models remain a problem, as the FPS are usually dropping to 10-20 FPS.

Now, I’ve seen other people that had decent FPS inside the battle scenes, which then told me that some builds of Citra are just better for the game. I heard that there’s custom builds and that suggesting them to people here isn’t allowed, but are there any specific official builds that run the battle scenes at decent FPS? If so, please let me know.

Uh, well, and I have no idea if it matters or not, but I guess I’ll include my computer specifications right here…

• CPU: Intel Core i7-6700 @ 3.40 GHz

• RAM: 16 GB (8x2) DDR-4

• GPU: GTX 960 (4 GB)

I apologize, should I have posted this topic in the wrong sub-section. I tried paying attention, but I literally just made this account to ask one question. Thanks in advance for the help.

@uberhalit Bleeding is recommended for the best performance however the community rules state unofficial builds aren’t allowed here and it is not recommended as it may contain malicious software.

Well I did not link anything, however I understand that talk about it is unwanted too.