hello everyone, i’m trying to install citra on my brother’s pc and i’m not sure if it can support opengl 3.3, can someone clarify my question if it can or do i have to buy a new pc?
- Operating System: windows 7
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5 CPU M 520 @ 2.40 GHz
- GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Master edition X86 beta phase 2
- Game: Kirby Triple Deluxe
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: