The game runs, the FPS is good but everything glitches.
- Operating System: Windows 8.1
- CPU: Intel® Pentium® CPU N3530
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1697
- Game: Pokemon Omega Ruby
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (34.3 KB)
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
<How to Upload the Log File
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1697 HEAD-b3cab3c
Operating System Windows 8.1 (6.3)
CPU Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU N3530 @ 2.16GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.3496
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Downloads for Graphics
- The CPU Clock percentage is not 100%. You may experience unexpected game speed.