There appears to be some graphic failures, How can I solve this?
- Operating System: macOS High Sierra
- CPU: 2,4 GHz Inntel Core i5
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1144
- Game: Pokémon Omega Ruby
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
Please follow the bot’s instructions above and upload your log.
I found some issues in that log that need resolving:
- Citra is currently utilizing open-source system files which may cause emulation to be less accurate, but not affect system stability.
So what do I have to do to fix the graphic issues?
Do in-game 3D models and scenery render properly? or only menus?
this issue is likely related to your GPU, which apple has deprecated support some time ago. it may work on linux since mesa drivers can be updated.
it does look like a GPU driver problem as i mentioned above.
There’s nothing to be done then?
not that i’m aware of, not a problem with citra, though as i mentioned it may work on linux.
how to download 1144 on mac? pls help. im on latest build but theres a pop up saying open gl 3.3 error. anyone who knows how to fix this thing?
You can find previous nightly builds here: