Graphical errors In Monster Hunter games while running Citra on Linux Mint

Issue:

Hello!
 I have played Monster Hunter games on Citra on Windows 10 for months, but because of some graphical bugs caused by my integrated GPU and the weak performance there, i decided to switch to Linux Mint. 
 The good part was that i received a good performance boost even if i used the latest Citra nightly and canary builds ( builds which on Windows were not running fast, around 20 fps and had to use older builds to get 30 fps, but on Linux i have stable 30 fps with them ). 
 After some good hours of playing i encountered new visual bugs in some game areas, but this time the bugs were so bad that it lead to sudden slow downs and very soon the Citra crashed too.
 My drivers are up to date as Linux Mint Driver Manager says, and i cant receive other updates from other places since the only other reliable source which gave me driver updates was Lenovo Support, which also only supports Windows 10 and i had on Windows 10 latest drivers updates.
 I tried to fix these visual errors on Linux Mint by using default settings ( no textures filters or custom textures used ), and the only thing which was able to fix the visual errors was by turning off the Hardware Shader. The problem is that it severely drops down the performance and i no longer have 30 fps. This way i no longer have the visual bugs.
 I cant play with Hardware Shader turned off since the performance loss is too significant and makes the games unplayable at some times ( like 15 fps in some places, which could lead to disconnects during multiplayer and im not comfortable with playing a game under 30 fps either ).
 I hope there is a way to fix this problem, because on Windows i gave up on hoping for a solution since my integrated GPU is not strong and is known that Citra doesnt work well on Integrated Intel GPUs.
 I included a text file with my system information too in case i missed something or it provides additional useful information.

systeminfo.txt (3.5 KB)

System Information

• Operating System: Linux Mint 20.2 Cinnamon ( Cinnamon version: 5.0.5 )

• CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i7-7600U CPU @ 2.80GHz ( 4 CPUs), ~2.9GHz

• GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 620

• Citra Version : Citra Nightly ( master-89410c164 (2021-08-26) )

• Game: Monster Hunter Generations

• Screenshot of Issue :

Screenshot from 2021-08-27 22-40-51

Diagnostic Log

citra_log.txt (29.3 KB)