When ever i enter a battle and fight an enemy the colors or lights in the fight, flash or block out the characters on the screen and i cant see them or they are just blocked out
- Operating System: MacOS
- CPU: 3.3 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5
- GPU: AMD Radeon R9 M395 2 GB
- Citra Version: Cranary 1970
- Game: Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (111.0 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1970 HEAD-7ee5bf9
Operating System macOS 11.3
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6600 CPU @ 3.30GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.1
Graphics Renderer AMD Radeon R9 M395 OpenGL Engine
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Please try activating Accurate Multiplication in
I activated Accurate Multiplication, it has failed.