getting black screen with background music only, ( tested on pokemOn sun and pokemon ultra sun )
- Operating System: windows 7
- CPU: i7 ( dell inspiron 1540)
- GPU: ( intel HD 4000 and nvidia 630 )
- Citra Version (found in title bar):
- Game: POKEMON SUN AND POKEMON ULTRA SUN
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (33.9 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1312 HEAD-077eacd
OpenGL Vendor Intel
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [x]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Download and install the latest driver available for your GPU from Intel’s website. also disable ‘Enable Hardware Shader’ before launching your game.
This is happening to me as well. Disabling the hardware shader makes it work, but my fps maxes out at 20 whilest before my fps had the potential of 60-70
Is this something wrong with the emulator that has to be fixed?
Because before, about a few months back, my game was running perfectly. If so i guess all good things come to an end.
not very likely, this is a known issue Intel iGPUs.
i think nightly-860 had a hack that made it work on some Intel iGPUs, it was changed on latter builds so it doesn’t apply anymore to Intel iGPUs.