Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Just got citra and im trying to play fantasy life and its not working
- Operating System: Mac
- CPU: 2.6 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7
and i think i have an amd one too
- GPU: Radeon Pro 560X 4 GB
Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1549
- Game: Fantasy Life™ Origin Island DLC (EUR) Decrypted.cxi
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping. citra_log.txt (430.6 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1549 HEAD-c4ba7b3
Operating System macOS 10.15
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8850H CPU @ 2.60GHz
Graphics API OpenGL ?
Graphics Renderer AMD Radeon Pro 560X OpenGL Engine
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [ ]
Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [ ]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
I did that and enabled the accurate multiplication thing but didnt do anything
There is a bug on macOS where you need to resize or toggle fullscreen to fix the issue, try that.