When I open A Game I get grey screened.
- Operating System: Catalina 10.15.1
- CPU: 3.1 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5
- GPU: Intel Iris Plus Graphics 650 1536 MB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1440
- Game: Pokemon X
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.citra_log.txt (181.4 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1440 HEAD-590099a
OpenGL Vendor Intel Inc.
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) Iris(TM) Plus Graphics 650
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
You already made a topic, stick to your first one: https://community.citra-emu.org/t/194753