I have Been recently trying to play pokemon moon on citra, It runs 40-60 FPS when Hardware rendering is enabled but the screen is grey. When I disable it, the FPS drops to 1-2 but the grey screen disappers
Forget to mention, I have disabled Hardware Shader Thats why some figures are showing otherwise on enabling it the screen goes completely grey.
- Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate
- CPU: Intel Core i5 - M 460 2.53 GHz - 4GB RAM-64 bit
- GPU: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650 (1 GB)
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly #939
- Game: Pokemon Moon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (3.3 KB)
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: