Good evening. I have been trying to emulate certain games with the lastest version of citra. The game loads fine with 30 FPS or higher, but when it reachs the main menu screen the side were it should be the title of the game is all in black and I can only interact with the tactil one. Once I start the game, the smaller screen always work how it should, but the bigger one, If in an action scene, everything will be grey. And if is just viewing stats, it will be black. You can hear the music just fine but will glitch if the screen is not grey.
If I have enable Hardware renderer & shader it will present the issue in question. If I only have enabled “Shader JIT” the video will show but at a maximum of 2-5 FPS and glitched audio.
My OpenGL version is 4.2
- Operating System: Windos 7 Ultimate
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-3470 CPU @3.20GHz 8GB RAM 64-Bits
- GPU: AMD Radeon HD 6670 (VRAM 2048)
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary #883 and Nightly #995 (September 25, 2018 latest update)
- Game: Bravely Second - End layer (and a few others)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: