GSYNC not working in VULKAN

Gsync works on OpenGl - Vulkan is no go. Windowed or fullscreen doesen’t matter. Newest drivers - Nvidia rtx3070 and others checked. If you cal look into it - thanks!

Vulkan gsync works for me perfectly on Dolphin and Cemu. So my hardware is not the issue.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Vulkan and Nvidia GPUs isn’t a good combination in yuzu. I mean, even if you can, you’ll face a lot of crashes. If you want to use Vulkan then I would recommend you to buy an AMD GPU and use it with freesync instead of gsync. If you want to use gsync then I would recommend you to switch to OpenGL and use it together with your RTX 3070

It is known that using yuzu with Vulkan and an Nvidia GPU can lead to frequent crashes

We’re aware of the issue, but we’re still investigating solutions.

Thanks. I love yuzu on VULKAN - now on Hades even better. Sometimes it crashes but not often I must admit. Works much better than OPENGL in my experience - at least before hades.

I hope you will be able to resolve this issue with GSYNC it is a welcome addition. Thanks!

1 Like