Hard reset Yuzu

Hello everyone.
i would need to do a hard reset of yuzu.
i tried with the path: emulation - configure - general - reset all settings, but nothing has changed. I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program but everything remains in memory. can you please tell me what to cancel? thank you

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by yuzu. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: Getting Log Files - yuzu

if your goal is to remove yuzu fully including any dumped files to install fresh you can delete %appdata%\yuzu\ and %localappdata%\yuzu\ related things to start over. Those two folders should be the main folders yuzu uses. The roaming appdata yuzu folder would be for your keys - configs - saves - etc and the localappdata yuzu folder is the executable related stuff like the maintenance tool and the yuzu.exe

Hi, thanks for the help. I did as you told me. now at startup the program asks for “yuzu encryption key”. how do i fix? thank you

Quickstart Guide - yuzu You’d redump everything required from your console to fix that. The link to this guide should have been in the error as well.