When using hardware renderer, games run at 100% speed, but random graphics/textures are missing from every game. (Mac OSX)
When I turn OFF harder renderer, the graphics are perfect (but the game is unbearably slow, like 12% speed.)
Hoping to fix the renderer issue so that I can run the games with that option at full speed.
Thanks in advance!
- Operating System: Mac OS Seierra 10.12.6
- CPU: 2.7 GHz Intel Core i7
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000 512 MB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): HEAD-cf9bfe0
- Game: Bravely Default (but every game actually)!
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (92.5 KB)