Hardware Renderer Updates

moderator senpai, the new update on canary build is so fast but when i play pokemon US, it goes flashing screen specially on rotom screen, is this the error your talking about not compatible with AMD/INTEL GPU?

BTW, my spec is

WIN 10 64BIT
intel® core™ i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20 GHz (4 CPUs) ~ 3.2GHz
10GB RAM
Intel® HD Graphics 4600

Try disabling Accurate Hardware Shader in Emulation - Configure - Graphics.

wow!! thanks moderator senpai, its fix now, and it feels much faster than nightly

best regards:
CITRA team

Thank you so much for this change! Its amazing to hear youre still providing extreme changes such as this, the development on Yuzu made me afraid this was gonna be left in the dirt.
Is there any updates on being able to use mouse to control the camera in 3rd person games? Maybe its just the way its made, but having to use WASD to look in DragonBall Fusions is veryyy odd.
And as always, thanks for your continued development and support!
-Aske

I would make a separate support topic for that (You probably won’t need to fill out the template, just give info such as what the controls would be on a real 3DS.).

All the basic functions work with the GPU option, however there is some problems displaying 2d textures in Sun/Moon…Screenshot%20(37) Nvidia Gpu

Can you try turning off Accurate Hardware Shader in Emulation - Configure - Graphics?

Is it able to handle dual AMD GPU that is crossfire? I’m using AMD RX 480 8GB but I didn’t enable crossfire since my other GPU is on my other computer so I can’t switch it without opening and removing all the wires.

The new build is awesome. Now my computer is now able to play perfect on all games that is compatible.

Yes. In fact, GPU rendering wont work with it ON, idk whats going on. ive tried everything