Have Yuzu fixed Homebrew softlocks and crashes?

So I made a support back on April 20 regarding Yuzu’s Homebrew issue and the last time, the response is that “Yuzu is not friendly with homebrews”. Even when I disabled MacroJIT, that won’t fix the issue.

Now I want to know if the homebrew issue is fixed or not since I got alot of complains in the Smash Ultimate Modding scene regarding installing mods with a homebrew application, Ultimate Mod Manager. I even questioned if I should take down my Yuzu tutorial until the problem is fixed or recommend everyone in Smash Ultimate Modding to use the other emulator.

Thanks in respond (not you, bot).

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention again, and apologies that this has been issue since at least April.

I just took a quick look, and Ultimate Mod Manager is indeed not working in yuzu. We’ll investigate that in the coming days and hopefully resolve this very soon.

Thanks for the response.

I hope that both UMM and many other homebrew apps affected could resolve those issues as well.

1 Like