Heads in tomodachi life not loading

Issue:
Once I load Tomodachi Life, Everything goes well until I get to make my mii, section where the heads won’t load and it just shows a :no_entry_sign: sign.

System Information

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (3.4 KB)

You’re required to dump a few 3DS files in order to get the heads to display properly: Dumping System Archives and the Shared Fonts from a 3DS Console - Citra

There isnt any other way to solve the problem, right? I saw this solution elsewhere, but I can’t do it because I don’t own a 3DS (That’s why I use emulators, after all)

There isn’t. Friendly reminder that emulation isn’t a replacement for owning the real console or games. It’s for the preservation of your real console and/or games. You are required to dump your files from a hacked 3DS for use in Citra.

I would suggest buying a second hand 2DS if you’re short on cash. It also doesn’t need to be pretty, it just needs to work. So you can save some money on that as well if you look for more “used” ones.

Well, not sure if this is on android (it should) since I don’t own one, but you need to replace your user file with another one. When you replace it, it should work.

What you’re suggesting is the process for “piracy method”. Downloading these files off of the internet is illegal because they are copyrighted. I gave them the guide to get these files themselves. That’s the only way to get them legally.