Hello, I play Mario & Luigi Bowser inside Story + Bowser jr.'S journey, and I can not tilt the screen. (I tried to keep right click on the touch screen it did not work)

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.

System Information

• Operating System:
  • CPU:
  • GPU:
  • Citra Version (found in title bar):
  • Game:
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

You mean rotate the screen for some boss fight that uses a 90 degree orientation? if so than no, you cannot.

You could always try tilting your head sideways, :rofl:.

If you have a broadcasting software like OBS I think you could capture each screen separately and then transform the two sources and rotate those 90 degrees. It may not actually rotate the screens in the emulator but it’s a workaround.

This should really be a feature in Citra as there are a few games that are played at a 90 degree rotation, it a very small number of games though, so I don’t think this feature would be a priority.

That’s exactly what I did, hurt his neck :joy:

Yes , use a 90 degree orientation . You know how to do ?

He has already replied to you, “No, you cannot”.

but you know, i just tried what @Captain_Ironclaw mentioned with OBS and it actually works quite nicely, create a new scene, add a source as “Capture specific window”, set window as “citra-qt.exe + game name etc…” then right click on the preview canvas and click on transform > rotate and then select “Windowed Projector” which will create a new window for you.

i’m not sure if it’s worth the trouble though.