Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
I can start Citra up fine and my games start also start up just fine. I can run the game without issues for a little bit but then I randomly get an error screen saying Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library. When the error pops up citra closes after I close the error tab.
- Operating System: Windows 8.1
- CPU: intel core i3-4010u
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics 4400
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 1825
- Game: Dragon Ball Fusions
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (25.9 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1825 HEAD-e1eca22
Operating System Windows 8.1 (6.3)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4010U CPU @ 1.70GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4400
GPU Driver Version 10.18.14.5117
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [ ]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics-Drivers
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
This is an issue with Win 8/8.1, upgrade to Win 10.