Help evolving Inkay [motion controls not working]

Hello, Im curretly playing pokemon ultra sun and I was wondering how I would evolve my inkay, I looked online and saw that citra has motion controls in which you hold right click when inkay gets to 30 and holding it whilst moving your mouse up on the second screen of citra. Ive tried this so many times and it just will not work, I really dont know what im doing wrong. Please help

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

I’ve tested this on my end. Works just fine. Make sure you’re following the steps below correctly:

Get Inkay to at least level 30. Right before leveling it up again, move your mouse cursor down to the bottom of your Citra window and then hold down your right-mouse button. Keep holding down your right mouse button and move it to the top of your Citra Window. This should emulate the 3DS being upside down (the requirement for it’s evolution). Keep holding down your right mouse button while you’re leveling up Inkay. It should evolve right after.