Help finding specific yuzu version

anyone know where i can find it? it’s the highlighted one, posted the whole image instead of just the number just in case

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by yuzu. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: Getting Log Files - yuzu

There isn’t really a point to looking for older versions. Compatibility rating is to be taken with a grain of salt. Many of those could be invalid.

All releases for mainline are listed here Releases · yuzu-emu/yuzu-mainline · GitHub . It’s advised to just stay on latest vs hunting down earlier build.

only reason why im looking for that build is bc someone w the exact same specs as me gave a good rating to a mario game with great meanwhile i get a 10-15 frame drop when looking at a specific part of the map? its not a particularly busy part and other busier parts run at full speed which makes me think its a bug or something.

so when i saw that rating it made me wonder even more, but i guess a ‘Great’ rating does not necessarily mean good overall performance?

Compatiblity rating isnt to be used as a means of knowing if it runs on your hardware or not. It is user report based as mentioned and dated posts dont correlate to new version.

Consider joining the discord and referring to the pinned message in the windows support channel for typical things to try.