Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
I am getting only 15-20 FPS on citra
In other games like Pokémon ultra sun and ultra moon i get good 30 FPS gameplay.
- Operating System: windows 8.1
- CPU: intel celeron 2957U @1.4GHz
- GPU: intel HD graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): citra nightly 1268
- Game: Pokémon x
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
Follow the bot’s link to upload a log please.
citra_log.txt (53.7 KB)
my log file
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1268 HEAD-af197c1
Operating System null
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics
GPU Driver Version 10.18.14.4264
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 0
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics-Drivers
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.