Help, how to configure the camera, QR on MAC

Issue:

Hi, I’ve been looking for how to use citra to read qr, but I can’t find the solution. I see that in the configuration of citra people have the tab “camera” and in my menu doesn’t appear.
I haven’t been able to find a guide that says step by step how I can use citra to read QR.
Also, the guides I found are from citra for WINDOWS. I have not found anything for mac.
Somebody could help me?

Thank you.

System Information

• Operating System: macOS Mojave 10.14.5
  • CPU: 3’5 GHz Intel Core i5
  • GPU: AMD Radeon R9 M290X 2 GB
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1387

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Aren’t you able to choose your system camera from the ‘Camera’ dropdown list? take a screenshot of settings. does your camera work on other apps? also upload your log.

I found the camera tab, but I don’t know what I have to do. How do I upload the QR to the camera?
Thanks for your help bio3c.

On “Fuente de la imagen…” you can choose how to use qr codes.

by using ‘Imagem Fija (imagen)’ with the ‘Preguntar antes de cargar’ citra will ask to for an image with a qr code when you use the qr scanner in game, without ‘Preguntar antes de cargar’ you can set your image by clicking on the icon folder next to ‘Archivo’.

To use your webcam, click on the dropdown menu “Fuente de la imagen…” choose ‘System Camera’ (something like that) and on ‘Camera’ you should see your webcam device name.
you can click on ‘Haga click para ver la vista previa’ to preview your webcam.

If you choose to use an image remember to edit your image so that the QR code fits QR code scanner region, example:

Thank you very much Bio3c, you’ve helped me a lot. Thanks!!! :slightly_smiling_face: