Issue: citra_qt stops working
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
citra_qt stops working and i dont wnow what to do.
- Operating System: windows 8.1
- CPU: intel core i5 M 520 2.4ghz
- GPU: intel hd graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): citra nightly 1372
- Game: super mario bros 2 /tomodachii life
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (5.4 KB) .
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1372 HEAD-35690e3
OpenGL Vendor null
OpenGL Renderer null
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Your CPU’s iGPU only supports OpenGL 2.1 and Citra requires OpenGL 3.3. You will need to buy a new computer.
welp now im going to depress me out and buy that sh##
You may need to upgrade your graphic card, basic onboard gpu cannot run it.
He is on a laptop so he can’t do that and he doesn’t have Thunderbolt 3 connection either so external GPU is out of the question too(also it’s very expensive, better to just build a desktop computer imo).
If he is serious about gaming he definitely should consider a desktop PC.
I’m also play using laptop and have the gpu Nvidia GT640M, it is not external GPU but build-in, he is basically using the mobo gpu and hence got this problem, not sure whether if his laptop really doesn’t have the gpu. If not then yes need to consider building a desktop or can just find other laptop with build-in gpu in package.