Every time I start the emulation of a game, only the sound is heard and nothing is seen.
- Operating System: windows 8.1
- CPU: intel celeron j1800 dual core 2.41ghz
- GPU: intel hd graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): citra nightly 1584
- Game: all
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296citra_log.txt (24.1 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1584 HEAD-910cc9e
Operating System Windows 8.1 (6.3)
CPU Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU J1800 @ 2.41GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.3408
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics-Drivers
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
GPU Driver Version: 10.18.10.3408
This driver is outdated, you need to update.
win64_22.214.171.12429.zip from https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29473/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-33-?product=85552
direct link: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/29473/a08/win64_126.96.36.19929.zip
then follow this guide to install it: https://www.howtogeek.com/343287/how-to-fix-the-driver-being-installed-is-not-validated-for-this-computer-on-intel-computers/
Since you have an old GPU which can randomly crash due to a driver bug you might need to use Nightly 1392 until you upgrade your computer as it is the last build before the Split Presentation Thread change: https://github.com/citra-emu/citra-nightly/releases/tag/nightly-1392