Issue:I wanted to login into citra web services but it said that the login details were wrong but i already confirmed that it was right.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-5500U [email protected] 2.40GHz
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics 5500
- Citra Version (found in title bar):
- Game: Pokemon Ultra moon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (73.9 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1492 HEAD-33f2c8b
OpenGL Vendor Intel
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 126.96.36.19935
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
I’m having the same problem, anyone have a solution?
I’m starting to think that logging servers are down.
Yesterday we upgraded our token system to a new format.
There was a small window of downtime during the upgrade.
In order to login, please use the latest version of Citra, as old clients are no longer supported.
You can get your token at https://profile.citra-emu.org/