Help me ! i dont good english

Issue:
the games markets as it should, and as an idiot I add shaders that I delete since … (I even uninstalled the entire software in safe mode and cleaning the disk) and the CMD I receive this at the beginning:

System Information

• Operating System: w10
  • CPU: i5 6600k
  • GPU: rx 480
  • Citra Version (found in title bar):
  • Game: pokemon ultra moon
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Log:

[ 0.000000] Frontend citra_qt/game_list.cpp:PopulateAsync:328: Could not find game list folder at C:/Emulateur.3DS/nightly-mingw/main
[ 0.023888] Frontend citra_qt/main.cpp:CheckForUpdates:414: Update check started
[ 1.575395] Frontend citra_qt/main.cpp:OnUpdateFound:427: No updates found
[ 63.361102] Frontend citra_qt/main.cpp:BootGame:554: Citra starting…
[ 63.534622] Debug.GDBStub core/gdbstub/gdbstub.cpp:Init:942: Starting GDB server on port 24689…
[ 63.535518] Debug.GDBStub core/gdbstub/gdbstub.cpp:Init:976: Waiting for gdb to connect…

[ 388.244927] Service.NWM core/hle/service/nwm/nwm_uds.cpp:DestroyNetwork:879: called
[ 388.246376] Service core/hle/service/service.cpp:HandleSyncRequest:97: unknown / unimplemented function ‘SetProbeResponseParam’: port=nwm::UDS, cmd_buff[1]=0x321F00, cmd_buff[2]=0x20000
[ 389.116984] HW.GPU video_core/renderer_opengl/gl_shader_gen.cpp:SampleTexture:207: Unhandled texture type 5

[ 401.648275] Service.FRD core/hle/service/frd/frd.cpp:GetMyFriendKey:97: (STUBBED) called
[ 402.827330] Service.NWM core/hle/service/nwm/nwm_uds.cpp:DestroyNetwork:879: called
[ 402.828828] Service core/hle/service/service.cpp:HandleSyncRequest:97: unknown / unimplemented function ‘SetProbeResponseParam’: port=nwm::UDS, cmd_buff[1]=0x321F00, cmd_buff[2]=0x20000

If the game is playable and you don’t have any problems, you can ignore the messages in the log, they are only useful for developers.

it’s a joke? do you think the game turns out well? look better … i just want to turn to zero psk the shit !! between 20 and 40 ms !! and 10 to 12 fps !! while any market perfectly. I just want to tell me how to zero everything !! as if it was the first dl (I already désinstal without fail etc …)

You can’t disable the log completely. Just minimize the log window. The log isn’t the cause for the slowdowns you have. Get the Citra Canary version, it will help out a bit with the framerate.

that’s not the problem !! the games worked very well at the beginning, 90/100% 30 fps and 3 to 8.50 ms
no problem either on the cmd, and I add a shader … that I have removed since !!

and I just want to find out how to reset everything !! as if I had just dl the software for the first time!

I just spent 7 hours on it and impossible !! even with a desinstalation without fail !!

Is it possible to have a moderator who is coded? psk you do not seem to me at all understands the problem …

-Hello, I have a big problem with citra !!

• I made the mistake of adding shader … and since the software is that shit, I’ve already transferred the shader it changes nothing … and I even uninstall the game in safe mode … and then I defragment and clean the free embracing …

-However in I re dl it gives me the info after the implementation of shader … on the cmd … and I want to know how to make everything come back as the very first dl software :slight_smile:

-Thank you in advance for the answers!

???

The shader mentioned in the CMD and the shaders you are talking about are two different things. You don’t need to worry about it.

how do i make the logiecielle come back to normal? I already have everything down to several times, while at the beginning everything works perfectly and the cmd marked all in white …

-Intel Core i5-6600K @ 3.50GHz: 2.149 on your cpu graphyque.

-rx480: which are the test of the game, pokemon ultra moon. works well or even perfectly.

-What should I do if I get an error saying something like GetConfigInfoBlock: Config block 0xXXXXX with flags X and size X was not found?

Sometimes a game will freeze and you’ll get an error which looks like this in the log, usually followed by a “Fatal Error”:

Service.CFG core\hle\service\cfg\cfg.cpp:Service::CFG::GetConfigInfoBlock:236: Config block 0xA0001 with flags 2 and size 2 was not found
In this case, try deleting the file at:

user/nand/data/00000000000000000000000000000000/sysdata/00010017/00000000/config and running the latest version of Citra. If this does not work, then note the config block number (0xA0001 in the example) and file a bug report.

how to fix the problem, or just completely reboot the game on the last viersion without adding … (the game only has problems since I add shader - which one already was removed but that does not solve the problem)

PS C:\CITRA\nightly-mingw> ‘SetProbeResponseParam’: port=nwm::UDS, cmd_buff[1]=0x321F00, cmd_buff[2]=0x20000
Au caractère Ligne:1 : 24

• ‘SetProbeResponseParam’: port=nwm::UDS, cmd_buff[1]=0x321F00, cmd_buf …
  •                    ~

Jeton inattendu « : » dans l’expression ou l’instruction.
+ CategoryInfo : ParserError: (:slight_smile: [], ParentContainsErrorRecordException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : UnexpectedToken

-PS C:\CITRA\nightly-mingw> [ 400.239888] Service core/hle/service/service.cpp:HandleSyncRequest:97: unknown / un
implemented function
Au caractère Ligne:1 : 2

• [ 400.239888] Service core/hle/service/service.cpp:HandleSync …
  • ~
    Nom de type manquant après « [ ».
    Au caractère Ligne:1 : 23
  • [ 400.239888] Service core/hle/service/service.cpp:HandleSync …
  •                   ~

L’opérateur « < » est réservé à une utilisation future.
+ CategoryInfo : ParserError: (:slight_smile: [], ParentContainsErrorRecordException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : MissingTypename

PS C:\CITRA\nightly-mingw> ‘SetProbeResponseParam’: port=nwm::UDS, cmd_buff[1]=0x321F00, cmd_buff[2]=0x20000
Au caractère Ligne:1 : 24

• ‘SetProbeResponseParam’: port=nwm::UDS, cmd_buff[1]=0x321F00, cmd_buf …
  •                    ~

Jeton inattendu « : » dans l’expression ou l’instruction.
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : UnexpectedToken

The log errors aren’t caused by badly uninstalled shaders. They are just basic Wi-Fi errors that you shouldn’t worry about.

Just don’t worry about those errors. Ignore them.

Btw, option to not display the console? Is that possible, coz that’s a little annoying really…

At this point, Citra is still in the stage where errors are at least somewhat common in gameplay, so we don’t give the option of hiding the logger.

ohhhhhhk… (Why 20 characters?)

so why is it wrong I did not have them at the beginning? and pk all the perssonage of the game are pixelisier has in vomit, whereas the game him and beautiful. not to mention the drop in fps to 12/20 while advent to touch it all, the perssonage was normal, and the fps between 25/33 mdr …

How can you say that statistics can change to a point. while I am on the same card and with the same pc. and for you, all this without reason?

Salut Loïc je crois comprendre que tu parles français? Ce que les personnes ici présent essaient de te dire est que tu ne devrais pas prêter attention aux messages d’erreurs affichant sur le log, ils ne sont utiles que pour les développeurs et ils ne sont pas la cause du ralentissent du jeux.

Néanmoins, je crois peut être que le problème pourrait venir de ta carte graphique, précieusement du pilote graphique d’où le ralentissement et les images pixelisées . Pourrais tu vérifier et par conséquent les mettre à jour.

To the mods: I thought explaining to him everything in his native language would be usefull for him since he has limited knoledge in English. However, if posting in a language other than English is not allowed here, just let me know, I’ll edit my comment and post it in English

[Edit] I just told OP what everyone here is trying to explain to them, that they don’t need to worry about the warnings and errors that are being printed to the screen. How ever I made a suggestion that they (the OP) may have a driver issue related to the graphic card, I don’t really think that is the issue though.

Posting in other languages is fine, but you should at least provide a quick summary of your post in English too.

Okay, thanks. edited my answer.

-Tout mon pc et a jours :slight_smile: (Driver Booster 5 ( = mis a jours pilote ), Glary utilities 5, adw cleaner. ) et je vérifie manuellement pour la cg.
-le problemme c’est déclencher seulement après avoirs utiliser un shader en direct x10 sans penser que ct de l’open gl se style de jeux…
-et je pense qu’il reste des résidu dans un fichier source malgré la désinstallation totale en mode sans échec…
-le jeux avent cette manip et parfait ( et les shader en onpen gl que j’ai ajouter au final a l’écran et non au jeux direct, le rende magnifique…
-seul les frame et les fps qui tourne entre (12/20 fps et 12.00 / 24+ frame ) et le fait que seul les personnage pixelise me rende fous !!

-All my pc and has days :slight_smile: (Driver Booster 5 (= set days driver), Glary Utilities 5, adw cleaner.) And I manually check for the CG.
-the problem is trigger only after using a live shader x10 without thinking that it is open gl style of games …
-and I think there is some residue left in a source file despite the total uninstallation in safe mode.
-the advent games that manipulate and perfect (and the shader in onpen gl that I add in the final screen and not the live games, makes it beautiful …
-Only the frame and the fps that turns between (12/20 fps and 12.00 / 24+ frame) and the fact that only the pixelated characters make me crazy !!

Donc il se pourrait qu’il ait eu un conflit quelque part! Pourrais tu initier une restauration système (d’un point de restauration) à une date antérieure à celle que tu avais installé le shader? je pense que le shader a modifier des fichiers systèmes et seule une restauration pourrait corriger cela. Cette vidéo explique comment:
Et puis, quelle version de Direct X as tu sur ta machine? DX10 j’ai cru comprendre?

I guess you messed up with something or something is conflicting with your drivers. Would you try to restore Windows from a restore point before the day you setup the shader? I think the shader has overwritten system files that can be restored from a restore point. This video explains how.
By the way, which Direct X version does your computer have? DX 10 if I understand?