Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Whenever I launch my game it boots then turns black and crashed the whole emulator.
- Operating System: Windows
- CPU: i5 9600k
- GPU: RTX 2070
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1708
- Game: Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt.old.txt (29.9 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1708 HEAD-e7671d9
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer GeForce RTX 2070/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 445.87
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. Download Drivers | NVIDIA
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
Yes! Thank you! It worked perfectly!